TextbookRush will provide you with a prepaid and trackable shipping label. View a sample shipping label. Delivery confirmation is included with the label, so you can verify that the item successfully arrived at our location. The cost of this label is billed to us.
Video: Packing guidelines
- FedEx Shipping Label. We issue a prepaid FedEx shipping label by default when you submit your buyback. FedEx Shipments arrive an average of 5-6 days sooner to our warehouse than USPS shipments and have the benefit of being insured by FedEx for $100 per label/package.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Shipping Label. If a FedEx shipping label cannot be issued you will be issued a USPS shipping label. Insurance is not provided with the regular USPS shipping label. TextbookRush is not responsible for lost or damaged items, and you will not be paid for items we do not receive.
- Please review our buyback packaging guidelines for valuable information prior to packing and shipping your books.
- Print your free shipping label and attach it to you box.
- Every carton you send MUST use a unique shipping label. If you have more than one carton, you must print free additional shipping labels for each carton you send in. Failure to do so may lead to loss of carton and books. TextbookRush is not responsible for items lost due to multiple cartons utilizing the same shipping label.
- Drop off packages with FedEx labels at the nearest FedEx drop off location, participating Walgreens store, or arrange for a free pickup from a business by calling 1-800-GO-FEDEX. When dropping off your package, please select either a FedEx Staffed, FedEx Kinkos, or FedEx Authorized ShipCenter. Uncheck the box next to FedEx Self-Service locations since they are unable to accept your package. Pickups must be scheduled from a business, not a residence. If you call to schedule a pickup, make sure to mention you have a “return label”. We recommend asking for the package to be scanned and getting a copy of the scan/receipt. Do not use a FedEx drop box.
- Drop off packages with USPS labels at your local post office.
How to print free additional shipping labels
- Login to your account and view your buybacks.
- Click on the Buyback Number for the shipment requiring additional labels.
- In the Shipping Labels box, click on “Add a shipping label”.
- Select either a FedEx or USPS Ground Label and click “Yes”.
- You will see a new tracking number added to your list of the labels. Click the new tracking number to view and print the new prepaid shipping label.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for every additional carton.